Digital marketing refers to the act of marketing products using internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media platforms to promote the products and services. It changed the way the clients use technology for marketing. As digital platforms are increasingly incorporated into marketing plans in everyday life, and also as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing have become common means of marketing. Digital marketing channels are typically divided into three domains including e-mail, social media, and search engine marketing or SEM.
E-mail is a form of direct marketing as being informative, promotional, and often a means of client-relationship management. Social media has the capability to reach larger group of audience in a shorter time than traditional marketing channels. This makes social media a powerful tool for digital marketing. Search Engine Marketing or SEM needs special knowledge of the technology used in online platforms. This strategy needs long-term commitment and dedication to the ongoing improvement of a company’s digital presence.
- We use internet systems to create, promote, and deliver products or services to clients through digital networks.
- We provide services by employing combinations of search engine optimization(SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books and games.
- We discuss with our clients to find out their requirement and provide solutions after analysis of their business and needs.
- Branded mobile apps are created specifically to initiate engagement between clients and the company. This engagement is typically facilitated through entertainment, information, or market transaction.
- Other services provided includes Website Marketing, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Video Marketing and SMS Messaging.